Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Isn't It Nice To Know

So I was thinking about this Relient k song that says:

I found my new black shoes. While cleaning out the bones left in my closet. They were there with a bad excuse...
Isn't it nice to know that the lining is silver? Isn't it nice to know that we're golden?

To me, this song is a simple reminder of God's presence in our lives.

Last week I was reminded of his presence in a big way. Lately my sales haven't been where I need them to be. I have lots of projects in the works, but they just weren't closing. This is so frustrating when you have worked so hard, but it just hasn't hit. So the week before last I broke down. Cried and cried out to God.

And he came through.

Afterwards I felt so stupid for not crying out to him sooner. But it was so sweet just to know that He hears me. How amazing is that?!

So isn't it nice to know? I think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment